sunnuntai 15. elokuuta 2010

Well this sucks, just royally

I feel horrible for saying this but honestly, I don't want to leave.

Taina, mom, dad, sis, bro, friends... move to Montréal? Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top?

If anything, spending two months in Montréal has made me realize how there really just isn't anything happening in Joensuu. Going back there feels like switching back to eating regular oatmeal for breakfast after wolfing down Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs every morning for two months. I sure liked my Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs. Wouldn't mind eating them again in the future.

I will try to make a some sort of recap of things I learned and/or enjoyed in Montréal once I get back to Finland and maybe recover from jetlag a bit.

Again, thank you so much, Chick, Carole, Jon, Mandy, Don, Pat, Lynda, Katrin, Dan, Andrew, Murray, Heather, Bradley, Ralph, Chris, Jen, Emma, Ann(e?), Dennis, Nora, Mel, Rona, The Weird Old Hippie Dude, and all the other colourful characters I met during my adventures and forgot to mention here (sorry!), you made me enjoy my stay here so much more! You rock.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti